Our Anniversary

Our Soul

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Her Birthday :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

♥ 84th



He takes you out and he takes you up
'cause he can show you so much
I go to bed and tomorrow again
there's a lot of work to be done

He gives you gold and he'll promise you
the whole world will be yours
I just can tell you I love you so
even though my odds are low

[Chorus:]
I'm not an actor I'm not a star
and I don't even have my own car
But I'm hoping so much you'll stay
that you will love me anyway

The dirty games and the neon shows
this is the world he knows
Watching the stars satisfies my soul
thinking of him makes me feel so cold

The fancy cars and the restaurants
you're just so fond of the man
Sometimes I wonder if you are blind
can't you see, he's got dirt on his mind

[Chorus:]
I'm not an actor I'm not a star
and I don't even have my own car...


 " Nobody can make me smile for no reason, except for the one who has a special space in my heart. "

Saya sedar yang hubungan kita masih belum pulih 100%,
Tapi untuk julung kalinya,
Terima kasih B kerana awak meletakkan saya terlalu utama dalam kehidupan awak,
Sebagai suri,
Sebagai teman hidup,
Sebagai sahabat,

" Jauh mana pun saya pergi, saya tak tahu kenapa saya tak mampu jauh dari awak, Hun. Saya cinta awak. Buat apa saja demi awak pun saya sanggup asalkan awak tak tinggalkan saya "

I Love You too, Naz.

Dari dalam hati,
Di setiap detak nadi,
Di setiap hembus nafas,
Terima kasih kerana menjadikan saya yang utama.